Follow these safety tips to promote a SAFE and enjoyable experience for everyone
- We provide helmets with the rental. Please wear it, it's for your protection and it's the law.
- Beware of pedestrians -slow down when approaching or passing
- Ring your bell to let people know you're near
- Two hands on the handlebars at all times - (Don't even think of using your phone!)
- Use the designated bike lanes and stay off the sidewalks
- Only one rider per vehicle - no doubling!
- Resist the urge to stunt ride - (damages may be charged back to you)
1-888-667-2668 Call us if you run into trouble or have questions during your ride
- Avoid riding in the rain, as this can affect battery performance and roads may be slippery
- Be aware of your surroundings - avoid curbs, potholes, puddles, and loose gravel and sand
- Don't ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol - GoScoot has the right to refuse rental if you are deemed unfit to ride).
- Decelerate when going downhill. Use both brakes to slow down.
- Inspect your e-scooter before you ride to ensure everything works well and you know how to properly operate it
- Pace yourself. Do not go full speed (25 km/hour) if you're not a fully competent rider.